TThe Town of Morinville is seeking a Summer Sport Camp Coordinator to assist in the development and delivery of various Community Services sport programs and special events offered throughout the community. Our programs will include a variety of activities including sport and skill development.
- Assist with the planning and implementation of community programs and services (including sports development, etc.) for children and youth.
- Prepare marketing and promotional materials.
- Maintain accurate program budgets and reports.
- Assist with staff training, mentoring, supervision and evaluation.
- Ensure all activities are carried out in a safe environment and adhere to Health and Safety Standards.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and prepare weekly and end of term reports.
- Other related duties as required.
- Attending post-secondary education in recreation, education or related field.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, organizational and leadership/supervisory skills.
- Previous experience working with children in a program setting.
- Knowledge in knowledge in sport development & other programming areas.
- Valid First Aid Certificate.
- Valid Driver's License with access to a vehicle.
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check including Vulnerable Sector is a condition of employment.
$17.00- $19.00 per hour. The term of this temporary position will be approximately May 7, 2018 through August 24, 2018. Regular hours of work will be based on a 35 hour work week.
Please submit resumes quoting "Summer Sport Camp Coordinator" to:
Human Resources, Town of Morinville
10125-100 Avenue, Morinville AB T8R 1L6
Application Deadline: 12 p.m., March 23, 2018
Please submit resume by the above noted deadline. Applications recieved for current/past competitions may be used to fill other current or future vacancies.