The Town of Morinville provides water, sewage and solid waste collection for individuals and businesses located in Morinville. Utility rates for each of these items are established by Council through the annual budget process.
Utility bills are produced monthly and are due on or around the last day of the month.
Payments made after the due date are subject to penalty.
Payments may be made by cash, cheque, debit, VISA or MasterCard:
- In person at the Morinville Civic Hall 2nd Floor, 10125-100 Avenue, Morinville Monday to Friday during business hours (8:00 am to 4:30 pm),
- Through the Town of Morinville’s E-Services on this website
- By mail: 10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, AB, T8R 1L6
- In our secure drop box located outside of the front doors at 10125-100 Avenue, Morinville, T8R 1L6 after hours or weekends
- At most chartered banks, trust companies, credit unions or via telephone/internet banking.
- Through the Town of Morinville Utility pre-authorized debit program.
For more information please contact the Town of Morinville Utility Clerk at 780-939-4361
or email Tax and Utilities.