Rob was born and raised in Fort McMurray, a community about 400km north east of Morinville. After going to school to become a Power Engineer and working in Oil and Gas with Petro Canada and Suncor, Rob relocated to Sturgeon County where he lived for a year before settling in Morinville in 2008.
Rob lives in Morinville with his fiancée Kristen, and his two daughters Natasha and Libby. Rob currently works at Enbridge Pipelines in the Control Center and is also studying at Athabasca University for his Bachelor of Management degree. A fan of basketball, Rob is a member of the Morinville Youth Basketball Association Board and is also a one of the coaches of his daughter’s Mini Girl’s team.
Rob’s passions include public service, volunteerism and helping others achieve their goals and ambitions. Self-labelled as a fiscal conservative, Rob also desires to see the local council make smart decisions that better the future of the town in a responsible and sustainable way.
Rob is active on social media:
Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MorinvilleRob
Twitter at @MorinvilleRob
Councillor Ladouceur represents the Town of Morinville on these boards and committees:
- Alberta Capital Region Waste Water Commission (Alternate)
- Agricultural Pest Act Appeal Committee
- Capital Region Board - Land Use (Alternate)
- Capital Region Board - Land Use and planning, Growth Plan, Transportation/GIS
- Capital Region Board Executive Committee
- Edmonton Salutes
- Emergency Management
- Governance, Finance and Audit Committee
- Morinville Economic Development Working Group (Alternate)
- Morinville / Sturgeon County Intermunicipal Affairs Committee
- Morinville Public Library
- Municipal Planning Commission
- Roseridge Waste Management
- Sturgeon Region Economic Development (Alternate)
- Subdivision and Development Appeal Board
- Weed Control Act Appeal Committee